This is one of the features of the Metamask plugin for WP. With it you can give the user access to the page only if the NFT or erc-20 token is present.
Will be useful for those who want to make privileged content.
In the plugin, you can choose which pages will only display if you have certain NFT tokens or regular erc20 tokens. There can be many pages and tokens.
One of the things that NFTs have been touted as being able to do, from a utility point of view, is to provide owners with access to limited edition content, or private content.
If you are the author of an NFT collection, the NFT page locker functionality allows you to add additional functional value to your nft collection. You can create premium content that only the owners of your NFTs can access.
The plugin can work not only with NFT tokens, but also with regular erc 20 tokens. This will allow you to add additional value to your ERC-20 tokens.
Key features: #
– Managing access to premium content via NFT or erc20 token (NFT Page Locker)
– Easy integration into your existing WordPress project.
– Easy installation and configuration
– NFT Page locker adds functional value to your tokens
– NFT Page locker works with any token standard supported by Metamask (erc 20, 721, 1155)
– NFT Page locker has the ability to add multiple tokens for multiple premium pages
– Tested compatibility with Polygon and Etherium. But potentially compatible with any blockchain supported by Achemy.
– Compatibility with WooCommerce